Old Release Notes
onAirNow 1.5 (September 3rd, 2006): changes since version 1.4
- Added a new
<image>tag that takes the URL of an image and displays it above the song info. Also added the needed CSS.
- Added the song length represented by the
<time>tag. onAirNow understands both: time in seconds and the m:s format as song length. If a timeout is specified manually onAirNow first tries to read the song length and use it as timeout and then falls back to the user-set timeout.
- some code changes
onAirNow 1.4 (August 22nd, 2006): changes since version 1.3
- If no artist and title info was found inside the pseudo XML of the track info file onAirNow now tries to get the information from the title, the filename and the whole track info file by matching the text against a user-defined pattern. Useful if your streamed music has a title like “
Artist - Title (Album).mp3” or simply the ID3 tags are missing and the filename is uploaded. This function handles optional parts (e.g. album is not always given). See admin page for documentation (as always).
- You can now set a timeout after which the track info is treated as outdated (onAirNow assumes you’re no longer listening to the song).
- minor changes
- Thanks to Dave for some ideas!
onAirNow 1.3 (never released): changes since version 1.2
- Added tags for
<filename>of your track. (Also changed the AppleScript to include year and track number.)
- Added the ability to display the track number and album year. (New CSS added, too.)
- minor code changes
onAirNow 1.2 (July 16th, 2006): changes since version 1.1
- Changed the way the HTML is inserted. You need to add the content wrapping tags –
<li></li>in most cases – to your theme’s file (e.g. sidebar.php) where you want the track info to appear. This is done to make this plugin more flexible.
- Way better output configuration. See the options page. You can now set the heading and what is displayed before and after artist, title and track.
- Added more div and span tags with IDs for you to style using CSS. Use
display: block;to make a span behave almost like a div and display the album information on a new line. See
onAirNow 1.1 (never released): changes since version 1.0
- Added a simple AppleScript to upload the track info file via FTP. It’s very handy when configured to execute it on the press of a key combination. This way you can control which track info is uploaded. See the script file for more information. DO NOT UPLOAD THE APPLESCRIPT TO YOUR BLOG! YOUR PASSWORD MAY BE PUBLICLY VIEWABLE!
- Added currently playing song below admin user name and options to disable the display of song info on the WordPress Dashboard and below the user name.
onAirNow 1.0 (July 10th, 2006): initial release